Innovative Marine Aquariums

10 cent skimmer

reef hugger

• 2 months later...
neanderthalman

Reefhugger hasn't been to NR since January. If he didn't post pics any time in the past THREE YEARS, he's not going to post them now.

:slap:

supersecretshinto

If it is such a crime to bump old threads, why aren't they just simply erased after a certain period of inactivity, unless thier initial popularity warrants archiving? It was the 10 cents part that caught my eye. I thought I was the biggest cheapskate in NR! Apparently not, because even I wouldn't attempt to build one of these and I don't really need a picture because I do have some imagination left.

I really appreciate the McGuyver aspect of it, though. When I was a kid I wanted to be McGuyver!

Sorry 'bout the bump...............how old is too old anyway? (The passage of time being relative to the individual and all). One year is like an eon in your teens but when you get older it seems like no time at all. Plus, being a "rich man's hobby" I'm sure alot of the people who post actually have lives outside NR. What's the rule of thumb, here? Anyone?

Fishfreak218

its not neccessairly bumping up old threads.. but asking for pics from a guy.. thats rediculous.. he isnt even active anymore...

Archived