SaltCritters.com

tank current flow, rock positioning

Ascensive

i have a 125 bio-wheel penguin, and a rio 90 ph. live rock takes space from the middle of the tank, and rises almost to the top of the back of the tank. live rock against the back. when i drop stuff in the tank...say food, or say one of my mushrooms fell, and the current eventually took it to the back of the tank....and that is where most of the detrius, builds up. should i reposition the ph current in another directions? the hob is on the right of the ten gallon, and the ph is on the left in the back, angles to the front right corner.

should the rock NOT be against the back? sort of like have the rock be as much in the middle as posibble? almost so you can see things in the tank around all corners?

im going to the store to get some small tubing to do some waste cleaning in the back before doing the rest of the 1g weekly water change.

any pointers and opinions.? c'mon its friday yall, give up the info.

and the new 3-6 mafia and thrice albums are good for traveling, and making new friends at stop lights.

jAy

3-6 mafia?

how about some real hip-hop like The Roots or GangStarr? something to get your head movin' and your body groovin'!!!

no info on tank, i'm a newbie.

all music makes my head and body do that. ive listened to the roots enough for two hip-hop heads. now i just download the bootlegs. how bout some real ignorant gansta rap to give you a headache and put a "who farted?" expression on your face to go with that head moving and body groovin. then when the album is finished, you can put in your roots, cody chesnutt, tribe, or maybe converge if you want to. my dottyback likes portishead she said.

jAy

good friday

Archived