Pod Your Reef

help needed for r/o di

tony40

OK let me start here Moved from Brooklyn ny to las vegas was real hard breaking down my 75 gal oceanic reef tank and shipping it about 3000 miles well now for some reason i disconnected all lines from my r/o di its a 5 stage and cant remember where the lines go not sure if water feed line goes in to first chamber to 2sd to 3rd to 4th then thats where i'm not sure if it went to a valve first or to the di chamber up top then to the recovery tank this block with 4 lines screwed me up if some one has a illustration for a 5 stage please send it to me tyvm

http://thefilterguys.biz/5_and_6_stage_ro-di_check_valve.htm

OK let me start here Moved from Brooklyn ny to las vegas was real hard breaking down my 75 gal oceanic reef tank and shipping it about 3000 miles well now for some reason i disconnected all lines from my r/o di its a 5 stage and cant remember where the lines go not sure if water feed line goes in to first chamber to 2sd to 3rd to 4th then thats where i'm not sure if it went to a valve first or to the di chamber up top then to the recovery tank this block with 4 lines screwed me up if some one has a illustration for a 5 stage please send it to me tyvm

no problem. I love that site, if you have any filter needs, they have great customer service, just send them an email and they will help you out

thankyou very much get info this site rocks

Archived