inTank Media Baskets

My own 10g custom AIO

HankB

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks and yes. I chose the Sunpod so that I would not be light limited for anything.

Here is the tank at two weeks:

DSC_9072-PP.JPG

DSC_9076-PP.JPG

Except for a couple snails that I got with the LR it remains unstocked. I have some chaeto in the 'fuge and just added 5 micro-brittle stars I found in the chaeto I harvested from the QT tank. Since I started with rock from an established tank, there has been no cycle to speak of. I never even found detectable nitrates, so I'm comfortable that I can start stocking. I plan to transfer over some palys and a monti cap from the QT tank along with a tiny spaghetti leather. I'm not really planning much in the way of leathers in here, but I am curious to see how it grows under the MH lighting.

Oh yeah... There is the issue of what to do with the aiptasia I found on the LR. They bounce back from lemon juice so I need to try something stronger. Maybe I'll try a peppermint shrimp.

Thanks for looking,

hank

Hank, I really like how you took the time to build an AIO DIY! Really looks great. Can't wait to see how it progresses. I'll be watching.

Where did you pick up that sunset Monti? I've been looking for one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived