Innovative Marine Aquariums

NEW UPGRADE

marshellmandiver

marshellmandiver

GOT A NEW 210 GAL SHOULD I TAKE ALL MY STUFF FROM MY NANO TANKS AND 55GAL,AND 180 GAL AND DO ONE MONSTER TANK . THEY ARE TAKEING ALOT OF MY HOUSE SPACE .DO YOU THINK IT WOULD LOOK GOOD LIKE THAT? :unsure:

GOT A NEW 210 GAL SHOULD I TAKE ALL MY STUFF FROM MY NANO TANKS AND 55GAL,AND 180 GAL AND DO ONE MONSTER TANK . THEY ARE TAKEING ALOT OF MY HOUSE SPACE .DO YOU THINK IT WOULD LOOK GOOD LIKE THAT? :unsure:

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Although if you are putting everything from a 180 and 55 into a 210 won't that be pretty full? Unless your nano tanks are really small that is.

kermitthedaniel

ya you would need to go for around 300 IMO because you are going to want to add more corals, of different kinds, so add it up, 180 + 55 + nanos, but room for expansions = 300G .

i have a degree in math as you can see my addition skills, im just guess that the nanos are 10G each, plus only another 50 gallons on top of that.

kermitthedaniel

well the fish you can get for a 200+G system, probably wont be able to be QTd in the nanos, if you are going to or already have big fish.

marshellmandiver

I HAVE 10 FISH I LOVE A OVERSTOCKED TANK .I WILL DO THE 180 AND 55GAL. ILOVE MY NANO TANKS BUT WHEN YOU HAVE 6 FISH TANKS IT JUST TAKES 2 TO 3 HOURS TO CLEAN FEED .JUST A LITTLE STRESS.THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO.

Archived