inTank Media Baskets

12 Eclipse. 20 months in.

Drysocket

Here it is. I've been kinda neglecting it. It needs a good dismantle and scrape, but I've been too busy lately.

It's been up since February 2002. It's been quite a while since I've posted so I thought I'd update.

Enjoy.

This is my Galaxea. I probably spelled that wrong, but I've got work to do so I'm not looking it up.

I bought a quarter sized chip for $10 several months ago. I wedged it in a hole and it took off.

Ricordeas. There's four here. The color didn't show up very well. They're bluish with purple around the edges and bright green mouths.

Zoos. They were spreading like crazy for a while. They've kinda calmed down. I had a cyano problem for a while and I think it put a damper on them.

My clowns have taken the blue mushrooms as a host. Can you find the clown head in this picture.

(hint: He was moving. He's blurry.)

Looks like everyting is growing well, and i like the shape of the leather, it looks cool. Your having good luck with the corals growing in so well, the rics look great

Tank Specs

-12 gallon Eclipse

-32w powercompact 50/50

-Cheap Powerhead

-Cheap heater

-I run the Eclipse filter with the carbon removed - For circulation.

-I can't really remember how much LR and LS I've got. - It's been a while.

I really don't test anything anymore. I do 2 gallon water changes every 1 or 2 weeks. I keep my temp at about 80F. My lights are on a timer. They're 13.5 hours on and 10.5 off.

Occasionally, I'll dose calcium. Lately I've been using ChemiClean to keep the cyano under control.

Livestock

2 Clowns

1 Emerald Crab

1 CBS -casualty of power outage. RIP little buddy. :*(

about 12 Blue Leg Hermits

2 or 3 Turbo Snails

Bubble

Leather

Galaxea

Blue Mushrooms

1 Hairy Mushroom

Green Star Polyps