Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

I messed up!! Help

newbiefishgirl

newbiefishgirl

Last night I was cleaning the tank and getting it ready to put some sand in that I got from someone. (great sand by the way) He has shiped it in a bag with some water in there.. So I took all the LR out of the tank so that I could spead the sand evenly. Then it hit me my coral band was not running about the bottom like the rest if the crew. He has attatched himself to the under part of one of the rocks I pulled out.. and was somewheres in the pile I was tossing the rocks at on my table. I franticly went thew the rock...there he was. I though he was dead.. I may have put a rock on top of a part of him and never knew it. So I dropped him back in and he started to flip out... those little legs underneith were jumping all around. THEN ON TOP Of this, I dump the sand in and POOF nothing but a cloudy mess. Talk about really being stupid and stressing your tank out.

I put the rock back in by flash light and decied to turn lights off and let the dust settle.

When I got up this morning... everything was clear again. CB seemed to be moving around more... fish came out.

Question... Do you think they will all survive the great disturbance? Did I stress them out too much to where I am going to have problems?

Thanks guys

newbiefishgirl

Yeah I tested my trates this morning and everything was fine. The clown was normal thro the whole thing! He sure is a tough lil guy. I think they only reason the purple firefish was upset was because I took the rock out and he loves to hide. He also was out swiming around this morning. Only guy I really was worried about was the CB. I didn't relize I have taken him completely out!

One good thing... tank is extremely clean!!!! :)

Thanks guys!

Archived