SaltCritters.com

those small plastic tanks

azn-xtc-r

Hey everyone i'm thinking of getting one of those small world tanks with some small lights and planning on keeping coral and some small invertibrate, what are your suggestions thx. The tank is about 1 gallon or less. ne advice will be appreciated

ELGORDOINAVW

well my prior post didn't stay but just becareful what you wish for. it may be more of a maint. prob than you think also i hope you have alot of experience because this is not where you want to begin.

Orange Crush

if this is your first nano, I'd really recommend you don't do it. while it may appear very attractive to the wallet, nothing good happens fast in a nano, and the smaller it is, the faster the bad can happen. A tank that small will have to be religiously maintained. IMO 5 gallons is a good minimum starting point, and also not too hard on the wallet.

Also, if this is your first nano, even if you do take wonderful care of it, it won't be long before you're unhappy with the limitations of it and want to get a new tank anyway, so start with the 5 or more, and in a few months, if you still want it, get the cute mini tank

They are certainly adorable though :D

Archived