Cultivated Reef

looking for suggestions on Koralia's

phaze5

I am looking for suggestions on koralias. I have a bc 29, I was thinking about (2) 1's - (1) 3- or (1) 4

but I am worried about disturbing the subst. help me please. I can great deals on the 1 2 3 4's so help me please :huh:

With the corals in your list sig mark the # 3 & # 4 off your list, way to much.

I had 2 #1's in my Nanocube 24 SPS tank and it was good for the SPS:

fts081207.jpg

In my opinion you could get a single Koralia #1 and put it on the other side of your return pump and that would be plenty of flow.

I have a 12G and I just ordered 2 of their Nano models to put in. I figured in that small of a space the 1 was to much.

You will have plenty of flow. I had a MJ900 on my return and K nano in my 12g NC and it was almost too much for my softies.

I am looking for suggestions on koralias. I have a bc 29, I was thinking about (2) 1's - (1) 3- or (1) 4

but I am worried about disturbing the subst. help me please. I can great deals on the 1 2 3 4's so help me please :huh:

I am using (1) #1 in my BC29 with great results. Plenty of flow to create motion without disturbing the fauna too much. Placement is key - initially I had it on the same side as the return and found it was digging holes in the sand. Moved it to the intake side and disbursed against the LR and now its great. Good luck.

post-38246-1220226716_thumb.jpg

Archived