Top Shelf Aquatics

UgoneBannas's 20H Reef (pics)

UgoneBannas

Hi guys, I've been here for some time now and haven't post anything about my setup so I'm shareing it with you guys today. Here is my current equipment.

20H with stand

150watt heater

AquaClear surface skimmer

AquaClear 110 (fuge modded)

150watt Sunpod with 14k pheonix bulb

2 Koralina nanos

Super nano-nimble

20-25lb of live rocks

25lb live sand

I just got finished transfering everything over from my 10 gallon. Here is some pictures, hope you enjoy them.

Fire and Ice zoos

fireice.jpg

My favorite piece out of the whole tank. Green center with orange tip cloves

greenorangecloves.jpg

Green hammer with purple tip ( you can really see the color on this picture but its there)

hammer.jpg

Tub Blues from yourreef.com

tubeblues.jpg

Sexy shrimp and frogspawn

sexyfrog.jpg

Coco worm and xenias in the background

cocoworm.jpg

Side View of the tank

sideview.jpg

rightside.jpg

Front View

front.jpg

Ok thats it for now. I don't want to over do it on the first page. I'll get more pictures up once we get to the 2nd or 3rd page. Enjoy!

Great pics and nice tank, I normally don't like tall tanks but yours looks good. One suggestion though..........background. ;)

I'll be cutting a piece of acrylic to put back there. Can't decide on which color to go with. Black seems to be most popular but I wanna try something different. I'm thinking white. :unsure:

I'll be cutting a piece of acrylic to put back there. Can't decide on which color to go with. Black seems to be most popular but I wanna try something different. I'm thinking white. :unsure:

Black........or I wont look at your tank anymore :P

I love all the zoos and cloves you have.

Thanks, its ashame I don't have a macro lense to take a closer picture of the cloves. I have some more zoos I haven't taken pictures of yet. I'm waiting when I get a macro lense.

Archived