Cultivated Reef

50% off macro algae sale

johnmaloney

Go to the site, www.reefcleaners.org, buy what we got in stock, (red macros, ulva, and codium running really nice right now) and get 50% of with the code "redlightspecial" - (enter during checkout). Works on the frag packs and any of our macroalgae/saltwaterplant items.

ABSOLUTELY NO TANK CLEANERS CAN BE ADDED TO THESE ORDERS, OR DISCOUNTED WITH THIS CODE. IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER WITH TANK CLEANERS INCLUDED WE WILL HAVE TO CANCEL IT- SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS

Sorry no rain checks, hold for later delivery, and retroactive sales.

This post has been edited by johnmaloney: Today, 08:02 PM

HAH! I just found out that "red light special" has a bad meaning. Man I am so naive. Sorry for the impression people, I just thought instead of blue light I would use this. (Didn't want to infringe...plus we have red macros) Oh wow that is embarrassing. Same code will be used though ...

Hysterically lol.

That's great. I'm glad you are leaving it though. I wish gas prices would go down so shipping could too! Good thing for sellers though is that everytime I go to buy stuff I buy WAAAY more than I normally would to try to make the shipping worth it. Probably has changed they way your income comes in...big periodic ways rather than constant stream.

I think it is helped, although GBs happen less often it seems. Sorry to say though, we are ending the sale. The "discount can't be used on tank cleaners", rule has caused some confusion, and we just can't keep this thing going. We are going to reduce the prices directly, and that should work better.

Sorry this sale has ended. The "discount can't be used on tank cleaners", rule has caused some confusion, and we just can't keep this thing going. We are going to reduce the prices directly, and that should work better. So there will be sale prices at the site, just not through this code.

Archived