inTank Media Baskets

Nano Cube??

Baramar

Great site! Very very new, but very very interested. Heard about Nano Cube- fully self-contained aquarium from JBJ. Anyone familiar

would appreciate any info. Thanks

on the top search bar...type 12 gal JBJ Nano cube

there are quite a few links started up about them already. there are quite a few of us here that have them...so if you want to read what has already been said...I love mine

welcome!

I love mine too!

be sure to look for the newer version that comes with 2 computer fans already installed and wired to the hood. It's not manufactered by JBJ, but it is the original manufacturer that sells to both JBJ and this company... I forget the name at this time...

Quantumfusion
Originally posted by yOyOYoo

I love mine too!

be sure to look for the newer version that comes with 2 computer fans already installed and wired to the hood.  It's not manufactered by JBJ, but it is the original manufacturer that sells to both JBJ and this company... I forget the name at this time...

Where can I find the "newer version?" I am starting out and have decided on this tank. I have a Friend who has a 75 gallon reef tank helping me out but I want to have a Nano Cube. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kevinborgsmile.gif

Archived