Top Shelf Aquatics

New SPS pictures....

jdsabin1

I lost one of my SPS frags and Bill at northstarcorals sent me a replacement and some free frags for my inconvenience (class act).

Here are some pics. The green acropora is one furry coral and really looks nice in RL. He is a super large frag too as you can see from the pic.

The SPS coral I am most excited about came as a freebie as crazy as that sounds. It is a robins egg blue in the tank (my stupid digital camera can't get a very good representation of the color) but it is a really wild color. I hope it stays that way.

Finally, my acropora that was all brown under my PC's has taken off like a rocket and has blue tips now and has grown big time.

I get my new zoos in a few days and then I plan to take a lot of pictures of the tank as a whole, including many from different angles.

sps1.jpg

sps2.jpg

sps3.jpg

sps4.jpg

Just killin' me, Jeff. You're really makin' me want to rob a bank in order to subsidize this damned hobby. Lookin' good, pal. Let me know when they outgrow the tank, and you're lookin' to offload some.

Awesome Jeff, you are returning the favor of me making you spend money on zoos! Now I am gonna have to get some sps! Luckily my tank isnt ready yet hehe.

Archived