Pod Your Reef

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Wow!!!!!!!!

SaltyDawg

I placed an order for some B-ionic about threeweeks ago from Just About Fich here in cincy. For waiting so long for it to arrive theygave me a large frag of what I beleive to be montipora capricornus!!!!! The frag is about 2 1/2" by 2 1/2 " big!!!

And it is mounted!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post pics when I ( if I) ever get my camera back from my buddy Jay who took it to the track last weekend!!!!!! The bastage!!!!!! LOL!! It is pinkish brown with flourecent green highlights. BEAuTIFULL!!!! probably a 50 dollar value for free baby!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Scratch that!! I just did a search for pics and i now beleive it to be this: Montipora efflorescens

Salty,

There are a couple other nano-reefers here in Cincy and we try to go in together on coral shipments. Let me know if you are interested. I live over in Mt. Washington/Anderson. I got my 2.5 Minibow from Just About Fish.

EXcellent Jonnymiata! Thats a some what pricey but quality place to get corals and equipment from . I have never had a bad run with them yet. Talking to George over at just about fish is like talking directly with "Sprung" himself. VERY knowledgable. They give me great deals all the time on corals. I will post a pic tomorow for sure of what my tank looks like now and of the new montipora they gave me. Oh yeah....... Yes I will definately want in on a group buy sometime for some equipment,, bu tI am still weary of buying corals online yet. I need the correct color halide bulb like a m-f'er. ( 175 mogul base.) If you guys are going in on a group buy for some let me know please! ( I know it is unlikely!)

I am actualy stocking two 29g reefs now. Mine and my Wife's.

I think we should all meet up at Just About Fish some time.

PM me and let me know whats up. Hey BTW Spyntrax lives in MT washington aswell I beleive and frequents Just about Fish aswell.

Archived