Cultivated Reef

GIESEMANN FOR SALE SHIPPING AVAILABLE

kappa

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

24 inch Giesemann 230 T5 1 x 150W + 2 x 24W MH Light Fixture - Black Quality German made Metal Halide. You get what you pay for.

Call me any time. 714 206 3649. SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE Please provide shipping address.

$350 shipped anywhere in the United States except Hawaii. $300 pick up.

I will ship the light fixture with crumpled newspapers to cushion the light and bubble wrap the light. Manual included. Ownership serial number included. Shipped in original box with serial number on the box.

Pictures now available.

You may also contact me at (email removed) or call my cell at (digits removed).

Locals come pick this up for $300 please! The light is in great condition (like new).

I also have:

15g acrylic tank

20g AGA

2.5 AGA

10g AGA Bow front

New Wave HO 24w x 2 t-5 24" light

• 2 weeks later...

how low are you willing to go kappa kun? you're getting closer to my price range. perhaps i might pick up the 15gal as well, but most likely not

how low are you willing to go kappa kun? you're getting closer to my price range. perhaps i might pick up the 15gal as well, but most likely not

I can go as low as $300 for pick up.

well you have my offer tank. thats the best I can do for now. let me know though so I can use the money for something else if you decide to hold onto it.

<3 nips

p.s.

it is glorious

Do you have any pictures of it installed with reef? Curious to see what the reef looks like under this type of light.

You know, It's either $300 for the Giesemaan or I can't sell it, because I know one day things well be great, and I will start up again! Like hell I will give up.

Can mounting legs be put on this fixture and is it $300 shipped now?

It's Pendant, I don't think there is any mounting leg products from Giesemann so you will have to make them yourself. And to answer your next question, no it's $350 shipped.

hey if you still got it in the first week in Oct i will buy it. thats when i am going to set up my mother-in laws tank and this will be perfect

hey if you still got it in the first week in Oct i will buy it. thats when i am going to set up my mother-in laws tank and this will be perfect

Sure, I PMed you. If it is still is available, it yours.

Archived