Innovative Marine Aquariums

My SeaCrop Nano Pack!

dillinger

Hey all! Finally got some pics of my Nano Pack from SeaCrop. I've had all of these fellas a week ago tomorrow. Everything is doing great. Just wish my zoo (?) would open up!

Thanks Mary!!!

First is my little Colt Coral:

My GSPs actually came on a rock that looked like a mini tonga branch. It just fit very nicely right into a niche on my rock in the middle of the tank. I think they are showing a little skeleton but everything seems to be just fine.

Adam

Pics look good! Glad you're so pleased! Liquid is right- that first pic is a capnella. Get those zoos under some heavy flow for a few days and see what happens.

• 8 months later...

Hey all, I just snapped a pic of my GSP today and wanted to share. In the (almost) nine months since I got them they have dominated my main piece of live rock. It's nuts to see the old pic and how the skeleton was showing and then look at this pic.

Take care,

Adam

Adam... how did you get your GSP to grow so well? Did you feed it something???

I just got a big rubbery slab of GSP about the size of my forearm, here is a pic 2 days after I put it in the tank.

7452star2.jpg

7452star3.jpg

BTW mine is right under 32 watts of light in a JBJ nanocube.

Reefer_Buddha

gsps will grow good against a strong current. I put a ph on one side of my tank and basically blasted my gsp. Its double the size now.

That's eggzaktly what I was going to say. My GSP sit right under my Aquaclear 300 and they love it. That and obviously the normal tank maintenance has contributed to my field of polyps.

YEAH BABY!! That's what my nano packs are all about!! Taking a scrap piece of wild coral that would normally be destined for the trash can and turning it into a truly magnificent specimen. Kudos to you, dillinger!

daFrimpster

I got a 12 pack form Mary a couple months ago. Everything is growing like crazy! from the clove polyps to the mushrooms(the blue/purple one has made two babies already) to the zoo's( I have fragged and traded some of them) to the sinularia is doing great. This is the way to go for nano tanks! You go, Mary!

respectfully,

daFrimpster

fastredponycar

how does one aquire one of these nano packs?? I've got an eclipse 6 that I'm wanting to start adding coral to.

Check out www.seacrop.com. Mary is awesome.

I also got 2 red mushrooms from Mary in my nano pack. I posted a pic on this thread of them hiding. They have since multiplied into 5 mushrooms. I just haven't been able to get a decent pic of them (top down and whatnot).

I say kudos to YOU, Mary!

Archived