• LED Modded Minibow 5
    • Nanocube 6
    • JBJ Picotope
    • Tom's Deco Kit
    • Plain ol' 5.5g glass
  2. 2. Are Minibow reefs cool?

• No
    • Yes

Around February time I'll have the time to put together a new Nano. I want a smaller one in the 6-3 gallon range.

I was thinking of

Modding LEDs into the hood of Minibow 5 probably the "Current USA Powerbrite" its only 42 bucks for a tank

Or should I stick with a newer model AI0/Pico kit?

Pleeease List suggestions here please

kermitthedaniel

why are you asking if you should set up a tank? if you want to set up a tank set it up and do it right, if you dont think you have time to take care of it then dont. simple. no need for a poll.

why are you asking if you should set up a tank? if you want to set up a tank set it up and do it right, if you dont think you have time to take care of it then dont. simple. no need for a poll.

I wasn't asking if I should set up a tank :huh: I was asking which one everyone would prefer out of the ones I picked. Maybe if someone had experience with any of the tanks. Also I wasn't asking asking anyone if I had the time to take care of it I said "I'm finally going to have the time to set up another tank in february which one would you recomend"

I've never used an AIO or pico kit trying to see what one would be a good idea. I was also wondering if anyone knew anything about putting in leds.

The powerbrights are not enought to light a full tank like that as you could only fit maybe two over that mini bow. Low light softies at best. You can do an LED lit tank though if you wanted, just not with those. They are good as supplimental lighting.

I just posted about LEDs and coolwaters helped me out a bunch and I decided I'm gonna do the minibow 5 with 3 three watt leds retrofitted into the hood

Archived