SaltCritters.com

Do they still sell AGA Minibow 7's?

brian92

A few years ago I used to browse this site as a guest and there was alot of nice minibows setup.

I recently thought it would be cool to set up a "oldschool" glass minibow tank with a corner overflow and a small sump. I would probably take off the hood and do a topless tank not sure though.

My question is

Do they even sell AGA Minibow 7's?

Can you drill them?

A few years ago I used to browse this site as a guest and there was alot of nice minibows setup.

I recently thought it would be cool to set up a "oldschool" glass minibow tank with a corner overflow and a small sump. I would probably take off the hood and do a topless tank not sure though.

My question is

Do they even sell AGA Minibow 7's?

Can you drill them

I think they do still sell them. Take a look at thatfishplace.com or Doctors F&S etc. Not sure about drilling - I do not understand all the plumbing you guys manage to do with your awesome setups. I would screw it up big time. I do not even and an RO because I do not understand the mechanics of it.

Yeah I checked those sites they only had the 5 gallon and 2.5 gallon.

I might have to check around for a used one here.

Yeah I checked those sites they only had the 5 gallon and 2.5 gallon.

I might have to check around for a used one here.

http://store.seacorals.net/allglasaqmin2.html

is the only place I see them and wowwwwwwwww they are expensive now. Retail is saying it is $99 but you can buy it for $79.

also : http://www.tricker.com/cat-sevengallonminibow

I had two and my dad threw them out after I moved. I was devastated.

Thanks very much I looked for a while and couldn't seem find any of them. I always thought they were cheap like 40 bucks. I'll keep my eyes out for a good deal on one.

Just good to know they are still available.

Yea, I posted for a used one, no offers last I checked... I went to petco... Manager wasn't in, but left info and they are supposed to order one for me... Guess I just have to wait x(

Yup, ordered one yesterday afternoon, and I got the email today confirming shipment... so I guess I'll just wait for it to get here, and let you know. I don't like what I hear about them, but they seem to be the only way I could have gotten one...so I ordered one, and probably would have anyway. Believe me, I'm not purchasing more than this from them.

Archived