Pod Your Reef

WARNING: No maxima envy allowed!

Lebowski

I haven't been afflicted by the Clam bug.....until now, thanks Lebowski. The top one is a stunner. Since I haven't been interested until now I haven't paid that much attention, is that pattern common to a "teardrop" maxima or are they all unique and you got a good one. Showing my ignorance on clams but hey your started it :D

I think they clash with your sand/crushed coral bed and in the interest of makeing your tank more beautiful I will gladly take them off your hands.....so you can send them to me right away!

Diana

I love them. My problem has always been that the clams end up attaching in a position that doesn't allow for maximum beauty when looking head on at the tank.

might I ask how much they set you backa nd where you snagged em?

Side view, this one will make you ###### your pants....

This is my avatar for reefcentral...

simplereefs.cjb.net is my site....

Yeah these things are expensive, but OH well.. I love the look of it and wanted it so bought it...

I might sell it though,, HAHAHA... I really need that money now...:P

Very nice clam! I wouldnt mind having one myself but that price is just over the top for me. Have you checked out the pohnpei clams? When it comes to amazing colors & patterns they would have to be second to the tear drops.

Just a note.....To admire the true beauty of clams there is only one way to view them......from ABOVE.

Archived