inTank Media Baskets

Digital Timer

Chrash236

Has anyone ever seen a digital timer for sale? I have one of the plug in and set the wheel where I want it, but it doesn't seem to work(yes I'm on my third one from home depot). Any links would greatly taken.

I know hellolights just started carrying some sort of digital timer. Ive never used it before, but u might want to look into it. At hellolights.com

HTH

Daniel

I like that thing in Gerard's link, it calculates the times for MY area. That's great the Pocono Mountains are famous for their Coral Reefs. The one I am working on just makes the day longer and shorter, you tell it when to come on.

I work at Lowes and I know we care them. I think they are 16.97 or something like that. Its in the electrical aisle, and you want one that is called appiliance timer so that it is a three prong connection.

Eddie

Just FYI-

I went to 2 different Lowes in my area and neither had digital timers. I would just go to Home Depot and save yourself the gas money. Pick up a stick of Aqua Mend while you're there for fraggin too. Lowes def. doesn't have that either.

Archived