Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Which brand salt are you guys using?

Infiniti

AchillesHeel

Instant Ocean is the best according to most ppl i have heard, thats what i will be using in a week when my first tank (20H) gets filled

i love coralife and their t-shirts :happy:

actually, mdp's putting thongs in his bio-sea 150g packages! :o

jk :P

imo bio-sea is[i/] pretty good, my xenia finally perked up.

recently switched from Coralife to IO. IO is definitely of much better quality. I want to give Marine Environment a try as many say it is closest mixture to that of the ocean. We'll see about that.

Tiny, you just cant stop yourself can you?

I'm using IO but considering a switch to an Aquacraft product....I have fallen under Mike''s spell. Must be all those dang emails. Hypnotic.

IO here as well. I know IO has some very large (as in Sea World large) accounts that use their product. If it's good enough for the largest public aquariums, it's good enough for my 20 gallons worth.

*shrug*

Originally posted by jdsabin1

IO here as well. I know IO has some very large (as in Sea World large) accounts that use their product. If it's good enough for the largest public aquariums, it's good enough for my 20 gallons worth.  

*shrug*

a bit OT, but since i started thread. dude your tank is AWESOME!!!;) always wanted to tell u.

caja,

i'm sorry, i'm trying to quit. i'm on the thong patch. :P

i really do like bio-sea tho. i used to think it was mike's hype but it actually performs quite well. i'm switching my office nano off TM to it. i'm becoming suspicious of the Al PO4 absorbers. :|

kp,

if you buy the 150g bucket of coralife you get a free t-shirt (inside the bucket).

~,

actually i got 150g of biosea for around $55 delivered. i think that's cheaper than most if not all the others' delivered price. you gotta wait for it tho. takes about 1~2 weeks, just plan ahead.

maybe if you buy a pallet of biosea like crak you'll get a thong from mdp. :P

marine environment and it works fine for me (hate the bottle -mike, you listening, I hate the friggin bottle).

as for the test results posted on aquacraft's site, while I use the product and I am happy with it, it should be pointed out that aquacraft funded the research and, while this topic has been openly debated before, whenever a company pays for the testing, the results can be suspect. That said, there was an independent study done more recently that put aquacraft salt mix on high marks.

If what you use is working, even if it's morton's table salt, don't switch. Switching for no reason can only lead to trouble.

Archived