Top Shelf Aquatics

Check out my new zoos!

mane3215

Here they are, I got them from gooch corals, and saltyfishonline, absolutely great service and shipping from both of them. I am going to post better pics later, my 707 wants to under expose them.

Checkem out!

DSC00024.JPG

DSC00025.JPG

DSC00027.JPG

DSC00028.JPG

DSC00029.JPG

DSC00030.JPG

Originally posted by Crakeur

how about a link to salty fish.  all I can find is some religous nonsense

Maybe you're in the 'Non-Bill of Rights' thread?!?!?!

Hah, thanks guys, I have some cool actinic shots of them I will post here shortly.

The tank is still in disarray since I just sat the zoos in there when they arrived, now time to straighten them out, but I will snap one and post it.

Crakeur, here is the link to saltyfish:

http://www.saltyfishonline.com

Here ya go, excuse the clutter in the tank, I am waiting for my new fuge to arrive and have everything (including that ugly skimmer) in the tank temp.

greenbluesmall.jpg

greenrocksmall.jpg

redgreensmall.jpg

redsmall.jpg

Actinic.jpg

Thanks, they are actually a deep but neon orange, with a redish pinkish center. I will snap a better pic in a bit. Thats basically what they look like only brighter.

Originally posted by mane3215

Thanks, they are actually a deep but neon orange, with a redish pinkish center.  I will snap a better pic in a bit.  Thats basically what they look like only brighter.

Where did you get those neon orange zoos? I want some TODAY. :)

I am going to keep piggybacking on Chris's research. I just ordered pink and orange zoos from Gooch's and here I didn't even know Gooch's existed until this thread.

Keep up the good work Chris! I thank you, the wife wants to strangle you. :D

Hehe, awesome, my GF wants to strangle me as well. Post pics when you get them. They have good stuff. I am looking into some other good stuff now, will keep everyone posted =).

Archived