Innovative Marine Aquariums

Romora or CPR Aquafuge

Lacrosseboss18

Lacrosseboss18

Hey everyone,

Im looking to purchase a new toy for my tank. Something to imporve it. I want some crystal clear water and a sharp looking tank. I was thinking of either the CPR AQUAFUGE 12 IN or the REMORA PRO PROTEIN SKIMMER. Which do you think would be more benefical to my tank. I have a 10 gallon tank, 2 minijet 404's. 2 36W lights 15 +/- LR and 20 lbs of LS. right now i only have one clown fish but will be purchasing a second one within the next week or 2. So which one should i purchase. And Why. Also i want the tank to be quiet. I know if i get the skimmer and its too loud i can run it 12 hours a day like the lights where the fuge is on 24/7. But i would only leave the lights on the fuge for 16-18 hours a day. Im a college student and i have a roomate so. There is a lot of factors to look into.

Lacrosseboss18

No one has anything to say about it. Im just about to order the Remora PRO protein skimmer. Question now is will this skimmer fit on the back of my 10 gallon. I was thinking if i make my baselike an inch then it might fit better. Also it the bro over kill or can i get away it with. Also will the MagDrive3 be two big in my 10 gallon. Right now i dont have thoughts about upgrading but i keep looking over at the 28 gallon bow front FW tank and thinking about converting it. So if you guys and girls could help me out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Joey

Archived