2.5 gallon AGA

Computer fan from radio shack

Power supply for fan

2x13W PC's 1x10,000K and 1xatinic bulb

25W proquatics heater

101 AquaClear powerhead (80GPH)

Aragonite sand (sugar grain size)

Mixture of figi live rock and aragocrete

I recently set up a 10 gallon AGA with a 96W PC. The heater is a 50W Rena and I bought another 101 AquaClear PH. I found alot of dead acropora so I used that as my rock and will seed with the live rock and sand from my 2.5g.

Right now there is one crab he has red and blue stripes on his legs and seems to be doing a good job. There is also a snail that got a ride on one of the pieces of live rock.

just bought 3 more rocks of zoos. I also bought a SPS coral hopefully it does well. I also got a small star on one of the rocks!! Ill get pictures of these ASAP

I am not really sure, but I think you might need to slow down, it seems like you are stocking pretty quickly. Also, you might want to check the lighting for the SPS, not really sure that 26 watts is enough on a 2.5 for sps.

Lucky

There really isn't a limit on the number of soft corals you can put in an aquarium at one time. On the rocks of zoos I bought there are 3 polyps on one 5 on the other and the other only has 10 polyps so I am not adding that may polyps. I get them this small because there they only cost me $2 or $3 max. As for the SPS I am going to try it and if it seems to be doing poorly I plan on returning it to the lfs. But it has only been in there less than 24h and seems to be doing ok the polyps are extended and everything. Thanks for the concern though. :-)

Archived