Innovative Marine Aquariums

Euro reef nano skimmer

kingnitro1

Has anyone beta tested a Euro Reef nano skimmer yet?

Nope, no one has that I'm aware of. I know of 2 people that were chosen to do so and neither of them ever received one. From what I've heard, they decided not to make it after all, I forget the reason why though but it might have been a legal issues.

Nope, no one has that I'm aware of. I know of 2 people that were chosen to do so and neither of them ever received one. From what I've heard, they decided not to make it after all, I forget the reason why though but it might have been a legal issues.

We at ER were not totally happy with the earlier designs, primarely the impeller material even though the foam was good. I f we are not happy, the users would not be happy either so until WE are ready to drool....

Well it turns out that production will start in 2-3 weeks when the specially selected pumps arrive....you guys will absolutely love the foam these babies will make... just like their big brothers ! And by the way, mesh material will be outdated technology!

Since it has been some time, we will have to review the Beta testers.

Happy Reefing!

if your looking for beta testers... put me on the list... unless you already have some picked out... any idea on the price point for these bad boys?

We at ER were not totally happy with the earlier designs, primarely the impeller material even though the foam was good. I f we are not happy, the users would not be happy either so until WE are ready to drool....

Well it turns out that production will start in 2-3 weeks when the specially selected pumps arrive....you guys will absolutely love the foam these babies will make... just like their big brothers ! And by the way, mesh material will be outdated technology!

Since it has been some time, we will have to review the Beta testers.

Happy Reefing!

Good to hear it's finally coming around. Why not send the betas to the original chosen applicants though, I know the two I know of would still love to test it. perhaps email them and see if they are all interested...

Archived