SaltCritters.com

Can you glue LR?

pjtech

I have been looking for my 1st coral

and noticed almost all corals from

the LFS already come attached to a rock.

Can I glue the rock to the LR already

in the tank ??

Is it better to remove the coral from the rock

and place it on the LR already in the tank ??

Thanks

Patjs

I had the same problem. My little take has all the rock I need I just want the corals!. So I'm going to order from Seacrop.com I love their CPR package. You can get lots of different frags that aren't already attached to rocks, so you can attach them to what you already have. NOWHERE have I seen a better price...and I like the idea of saving a little critter that would have been thrown away otherwise....

Diana

Diana, please be sure to let us know how your order goes. How much shipping was, what condition they arrived in, etc. I visted the site and im curious about it now. thank you :) , ben b.

will do......I believe if you look in the general forum there is a new thread on this topic with pics!! Also if you check out the reviews on her site it's another forum where they have reviewed her site and it includes pics as well...

Diana

harbingerofthefish

on subject...

yes you can. If the rock the coral comes on is just too big, break it. Use a hammer and chisel if nessecary. Using glue (super) more than likely will have you taking rock out of the tank so that you can dry it a little so the glue will hold. FYI

• 4 weeks later...

can the epoxy pieces be set wet and then cure underwater, or can you have to dry the two areas, stick them together and put them back in the tank?

wacky that avatar is ridiculous...

Archived