Cultivated Reef

NANO-REEF- sou novo...

alexandrebagatin

alexandrebagatin

Hi! I'm from Brazil and I'm new here. I hope that you can help me for making my own aqua, so forgive me the mistakes of writing. Do you know someone that has a 12 gallons (60l) aquarium???

Thanks

ya go with that tank buddy im pretty new to this stuff also! but from brosing this dissosion center i have learned so much. I have a 12 gallon tank made by JBJ. it has a wet/dry filter and it has 24w 50/50 lighting, it is a great begginer tank and is really easy to set up.

alexandrebagatin

Yeah. Nice to meet you. BUT here,in Brazil, we don't have these products. We have aquariums from glass, and acrilic. Acrilic is very expensive, so i don't have it on my mind. I would like to know someone (like you) that has a aquarium of 60l (12g), and it must be on glass.

Thanks

I want oppitios like you said, but with those qualities above.

(Sorry about my language mistakes...)

Looks like the brasilero wants to make his own tank. Get you 5 pieces of glass, measure it all out to how you want your tank to look. If you cant find good pieces, cut your own glass to the size that you want. Then get some of that epoxy glue. That ###### sticks really good, get the kind the construction workers use.

For the bottom of your tank and corners, line it well with some kind of rubber tubing. Slice the tube down one side, and cut it such that it fits the corner of the glass. And epoxy glue it onto the glass. Wood is rampant and cheap out there in Brasil. Where are you from. Sao Paulo or Rio? In Sao its pretty cheap, and you can make yourself a little stand or just get someone to make a stand for you to put your tank on.

Well I hope that helps. Take care brasilero, post up again if you need anything

alexandrebagatin

Thanks... canadian

However, I'm just saying that your modern cubes are not found here. It's not my fail, and not even yours! We have glass and acrilic, and a lot of products too in stores. But we just can't find these thinks here!!!So, that's why I asked you, 'cause here I've just searched a lot. If I don't get an good answer, I'll need to search on the german webpages. That's a pity cause I though that you had a lot of things to say. I would like to have the same things that you have, but I can't!!! So, Thanks for answering, and I hope read a lot more here. Well, here we have the same animals that you have, but the tecnology(i guess I wrote it wrongly...) is very expensive. I can buy a skimmer here, while you can buy the aquarium, the stones, live rock, lights, salt, products, and even corals, BUT all of this spending the same money, but in different place. So, that's why I'm searching, to find a perfect way to build my reef!!!

So, could you write me telling the ways of projecting the aquariums??? I know that you american know a lot of informations to tell me, so could you help me???

Thaks, and sorry if I said something that I should not.

I live in Curitiba, in Brazil's south. And, oh yeah, the wood is from the price of bananas...

Hmm so what are you looking for man, Im not sure I understand what you are saying. Ways of projecting the aquarium? Are you looking for a good website to buy an aquarium? You want a place in Brazil that sells aquariums? I have some contacts in Brazil that I could ask if this is whats up. Sorry I didnt get you well.

Maybe you are looking for a website that sells everything you need to start an aquarium. The fish and corals will be hard to send to brazil, but it could be done. I dunno, sorry bro, but ima have to ask for what you are looking for, and Ill help you out for sure bro

alexandrebagatin

Well,in fact I have some mistakes on writing in English. I Admit. I was trying to tell you that I wanna have a nano, but I don't know any forme, If it should be a cube, a rectangle, etc. So T tried to say that if you know a good-the best aquarium to have a nano. Did you understand??? I hope so...

I would say the best nano is a rectangular shaped Aquarium, best for water flow. and a longer one rather than a higher one, for maximum transfer of oxygen

Archived