inTank Media Baskets

I throw my hat in the nano ring! (GRAPHIC INTENSIVE!!!)

Gerard the fish

Gerard the fish

thought I would post some pics of my new 2.0 gallon just started and everything is fine so far :)

genesis.jpg

wiremanagment.jpg

sandstorm.jpg

25-wattheater.jpg

lettherebelight.jpg

cycleday1.jpg

Making it a lil stand and canopy to cover the lights I will post more as I progress :P

Thoughts and recommendations welcome!!!

thanks

- g

Wow! That’s a cool little tank. B)

I was looking for your hat in that cloudy water, but all I could see was your Visi-Therm heater.:P I didn’t know that they made a 15W version. How long is that heater?

Gerard the fish

6 inches long

Yeah you know the whole adding sand to a tank thing goes and with no skimmer could be a lil while

thanks

- g

Gerard the fish

Not sure I want a filter on such a small tank. Skimming a body of water that size seems like it would remove all the nutrients I want to stay in the water.

thanks

- g

Problem on teh Whisper filter is that its too tall. Cause I had a neon tetra (fw) in my 2.5 gallon tank and used that filter and I had to clear the gravel around it so that it would work. I can only imagine the mess it would be with sugar sized sand.

Eddie

I’m not suggesting that you leave the filter on all of the time, but only use it for times when your water is cloudy from aquascaping or cleaning. However, it will clear on its own, so like you said, it's not needed at all.

Archived