inTank Media Baskets

Don't use vitamine C supplement!!!

Catspa

Learn from my mistakes!  LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES!!!!

keep it simple!

Tryed using some vitamine C supplment, as well as a multi-vitamine supplement (forget the name veo or something) made by Kent, and it had HORIBLE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!   tank has gone to sh*t!

* currently one fish dead

*  one now looks like a burn victim, skin bubling & flaking, eyes glazed over, fins torn etc.. but still alive & eating (i love my hard as nails fake perc.)

* couple of other fish look really bad to,

* pulsing exzena (sp?) having major difficulties (big water change helped alot -

All perameters are good - salinity, temp, amonia, nitrate, nitrite, ph, light, current, KH, no copper, etc, etc,...   after adding suplements - exena stoped its strong pulsing, and went ridged.. (3 drops of Vitamine C to a 29 gallon was all it took) - the fish's food had been sooked in one of kents vitamine food suplement, plus a tiny bit of C suplement, for 3 minutes... Did this only once, next day every thing had went to hell!

returned the sh*t to the store, manager tried to give me a hard time, i was in no mood,... and i made it clear that if he didn't give me at least a credit, i'd happily ram the #$%@ up his !@#!!! - ... unfortunatly he ended up giving me the credit.....

(sorry for the fowel laguage... just a inkling of how i'm feeling right now)

i feel ya man... sorry to hear that for sure..  i don't think i'm gonna be trying that anytime soon... thanks for the warning...=)

Archived