ReefCleaners.org

The Indestructible 5.5g + 2.5g Tank

arwndsh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yup...i got shrimp butt pics down ;)

:lol:

I demand some sort of recognition that I let this post go without reply..........

when the possibilities were endless!

Great shots guys!

( Amber does he let you play with the new one yet? Or did he "give" you the "old" one? :P )

I demand some sort of recognition that I let this post go without reply..........

when the possibilities were endless!

Great shots guys!

( Amber does he let you play with the new one yet? Or did he "give" you the "old" one? :P )

I'm supposed to get the old one, but he has let me take pictures with the new one. The ones I posted of the plates and fish were with his new camera.

And thanks for letting it go NRF. :)

I just got aprox 20 mushrooms of different colors form winterparkmg for the 5.5g. I hope to have some pictures of them in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

I got to play with the new camera and this is what happens. Also got new corals :)

IMG_6302.jpg

IMG_6303.jpg

IMG_6305.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

IMG_6307.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_6309.jpg

IMG_6310.jpg

IMG_6311.jpg

IMG_6312.jpg

IMG_6313.jpg

IMG_6315.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

IMG_6319.jpg

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

IMG_6322.jpg

IMG_6324.jpg

IMG_6326.jpg

IMG_6327.jpg

even more

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6329.jpg

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6332.jpg

IMG_6333.jpg

IMG_6334.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

IMG_6337.jpg

Great pics, chika!

Can't believe D gave up the camera for any amount of time though, hehe. :D

I kinda just took it while he was processing other pictures he had taken.

• 2 weeks later...

sad-smiley-384.gif :tears:

So its official my beautiful fisheys that I hunted forever for are no longer with us. I moved the tank last night and they no longer exsist. :tears: I think the second one I got had a disease and passed it on to my first one because my tiger goby is still alive. -_- Oh well I guess after we get everything settled in I'll go find another one and try again.

On to other news I found a baby crab in my tank. Don't know where he came from but he gets to stay for now. Also, purchased a really awesome shroom for this tank over the weekend. It is easily 6 inches across. Won't have any pictures for awhile though cause of the whole moving thing.

I also added 6 more sexies to bring the grand total up to 8. They will be moving into the mini carpet frag tank once its set up to act as scavangers and hopefully to breed. :)

• 7 months later...
corallineadam

YOU SAID>>Unknown coral (freebie) with trumpet coral in front

IMG_4904-1.jpg<<

Okay, I'm not an expert with this genus but i believe this specimen is a member of the genus Turbinaria sp.

Thanks for trying to id this coral. We may never know what it is though as those are the only pictures I have of it since it got burned by a mushroom. This tank has been broken down by the way and consolidated into our new 75g tank. No there are no pictures of this tank and there probably won't be for awhile. The only tank we are documenting at the moment is the coldwater tank we have.

corallineadam
Thanks for trying to id this coral. We may never know what it is though as those are the only pictures I have of it since it got burned by a mushroom. This tank has been broken down by the way and consolidated into our new 75g tank. No there are no pictures of this tank and there probably won't be for awhile. The only tank we are documenting at the moment is the coldwater tank we have.

coldwater tank?! sounds very very cool! im about 20 minutes from the north west pacific ocean if u guys want me to send you anything ;)

Archived