Cultivated Reef

Is 20 bucks a good deal on an AC 500?

brian92

Found one locally and would like to make it into a fuge is 20 bucks a good deal for a used one or do they have a short lifespan?

Found one locally and would like to make it into a fuge is 20 bucks a good deal for a used one or do they have a short lifespan?

it's a decent deal i've had my ac500 for 5yrs+ but only used it for freshwater

it's a decent deal i've had my ac500 for 5yrs+ but only used it for freshwater

Thanks I think gonna get it

Now I need to figure what to light it with?

moneyman6891

I would try it first, there could be sand in the motor and it will work, but will be very loud.

The last time I went to an LFS by me, it had 3 AC70's, 5 AC50's, and a bunch of 30-10's. The 70's were $15 and the 50's were $12....brand new, but out of the box. I bought one of the 70's and was thinking of buying the others and re-selling them. I decided, however, that after shipping, etc...that the profit wouldn't be worth the effort. I'd say give it a try. I've spent $20 on a lot worse things in this hobby...

The last time I went to an LFS by me, it had 3 AC70's, 5 AC50's, and a bunch of 30-10's. The 70's were $15 and the 50's were $12....brand new, but out of the box. I bought one of the 70's and was thinking of buying the others and re-selling them. I decided, however, that after shipping, etc...that the profit wouldn't be worth the effort. I'd say give it a try. I've spent $20 on a lot worse things in this hobby...

I was just at the LFS and the AC 70's were 55 bucks :mellow: So 15 bucks brand new you should buy them all

If you buy them How much do you want for an AC70 shipped I'd be interested

Archived