SaltCritters.com

Anthony & Aquadesignz.com

jdsabin1

Just received an order of zoos from Anthony and I must say the whole process was enjoyable, quick and efficient.

He always has over the top gorgeous zoos and they are sized right, prices are more than fair, shipping is fast, and packaging is first rate.

I hesitate to do more advertising for Anthony as I want to keep his selection all to myself but I am sure it's too late by now anyway :P.

I strongly recommend Anthony and Aquadesignz.com!

-Jeff

I ordered from him a while back. Acro frags and he threw in a few freebies. They were mounted on plastic plugs, which I hate but the corals were real nice.

His prices have gone up a bit since I last bought from him and, to be honest, I'm always taken aback when I see what he charges. The clams are ridiculously expensive but so is the rest of the hobby.

He has some teardrop clams right now that are priced high but he is still lower in price than even Clams Direct so not sure what you were seeing. He had a cool maxima that had some orange on his mantel for only $35 so I thought they were priced pretty decent actually. Granted, his zoos are $35 to large over the top show pieces for $$$ but all things considered (including the sizes of his frags and the colors) I think they are pretty fair actually.

I can't comment on his SPS frags as I am not an SPS conisseur(sp) .. yet anyway ;).

his sps frags were nice sizes and healthy specimens. he did put two frags in one bag (twice) which resulted in some damage but nothing major. I spoke with him about the way it was packed and he agreed it could have been better but he said he hadn't had any trouble doing it that way until my order and, as I said, mine wasn't so bad.

The clam I saw was $200 or close to it. Very expensive but damn, the clam was nice. Personally, I wouldn't spend money on a smaller clam as I feel that there is too much risk involved for the money. His clams are pretty big so it makes them a bit more purchaseable in my opinion.

Yeah those teardrop clams normally cost more than what he has them for. Berry at clams direct only had 6 of them his entire last year and now that they arent dying like before you can expect the cost to be pretty high. I saw one at the wholesalers a couple of months back for $250!

Archived