Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chiller woes

hollow

So I recently purchased a JBJ arctica chiller. It turned out to be defective and I had to RMA it. Now I get this lovely notice. Looks like the JBJ mini-arctica 1/15 is now discontinued. Anyone know if JBJ has any new models coming out soon or should I just go with a Current USA?

Thank you for shopping with us. We are contacting you in regards to the replacement chiller (MINI-ARCTICA CHILLER DBI-050 1/15HP) that was going to be sent in replacement of the defective one you received. JBJ has just informed us that the 1/15 hp chiller is now discontinued and we are unable to send you a replacement. You still have a store credit of $359.99 for the chiller that you may use at any time; just place a note on the check out screen indicating that you wish to use your credit. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you for choosing Marine Depot. We are always available for any support that you may need.

I have a Current 1/10hp that has served me wonderfully, although I'm using it to keep the water temp at 60 degrees, lol.

$0.02

Archived