Cultivated Reef

20H addiction... relapsed

lorenz0

oh don't worry guys, it will be back up and better than before

i want to make a few changes. but it still will be a softy tank once its back up

• 5 months later...

So i am back from the dead after months of focusing on the 60gal it just needs to grow in now

but on the bright side... the 20 tall is being re-born soon. I have been focusing so much on SPS in my larger tank that i miss the joys of LPS and softies.

IMG_2327.jpg

• 2 years later...

Kind of funny saying this but BACK!!! this time for real

Its been an interesting 2 years since I have updated this thread. My old computer crashed and I lost all my photo's of the 20gal, to make matters worse I deleted them off photobucket. It was my favorite tank... which is why I started a 20H again.

I purchased my first apartment 8 months ago and the building wouldn't allow my 60gal, I found this after I purchased it. So I started a 25gal starfire cube. I didn't like this set up and struggled for months trying to dial it in. I also had issues with snails clogging the drain (3/4 and at the ball valve) so a week ago made up my mind to go back to the 20H.

Just finished the transfer and I will shoot a few photo's tomorrow. Picking up some Vinyl for the background

Tank spec's

20H

Aquaclear 20 - just to run carbon

Coralife 4x24watt T5

Koralia nano 240gph

Odyssea 250gph (will replace with a Koralia nano)

Blue vinyl background

Coral

Toadstool

yellow fiji frag

purple death paly

green clove polyp

superman rhodactis mushrooms

purple rhodactus mushrooms

Fish

3 green/blue chromis (the 3 stooges, sadly they will have to go)

Clown

To make this interesting here is my 60gal that I moved and gave to my parents and the annoying cube

P4120010.jpg

PC210011-1.jpg

Archived