Pod Your Reef

One Penny Weekend!

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

So me and my brother are going on vacation next weekend, and we want to reduce our stocks a bit before the trip. So this weekend we will have a different species available each day for 1 penny.

Only one per order. Alive Arrival will be in the form of a 1 penny refund.

Today's Special: Brittle Starfish

johnmaloney

Today's Special is 1 Penny Serpent Stars! We also have the one penny brittle stars around for a little longer.

Today's Special is 1 Penny Serpent Stars! We also have the one penny brittle stars around for a little longer.

I dont get it are you selling serpent star for 1 penny,if so whats shipping and what kinds.

johnmaloney

Yep, a serpent star for a penny. You should get Express Mail, it is a flat rate for $25. Check out our website for more information on what we sell.

johnmaloney

right? We only sold one for a penny, but then sold out when they were normal price again. Funny that it happened that way, I was pretty shocked by it. We are discontinuing stars though. They are great cleaners and all, but we have to give them too much tank space, and I want to carry more macros. Hey sly if you are interested in some cheap stars in the future though, I can work something out for you.

lol, thanks mate, i'll give you a shout when you're back from your hols...i have my competition tank nearly ready and possibly a second nano as well

:)

right? We only sold one for a penny, but then sold out when they were normal price again. Funny that it happened that way, I was pretty shocked by it. We are discontinuing stars though. They are great cleaners and all, but we have to give them too much tank space, and I want to carry more macros. Hey sly if you are interested in some cheap stars in the future though, I can work something out for you.

im doing a nano buildoff on the reef tank :)

25g rimless cube with starphire front, 250w sunpod, octopus dnw 110, 20g sump....made the rock myself to be a tree :)

Archived