Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Where to buy

nanoreef-R

so ive been starting up another nano and looking for some place to buy fish online. i have only 2 LFS near my home and the fish there are either WAY over priced or sick. so my question is: where can you buy fish online without have to pay $40 for shipping? :)

Obsessed Reefer

Nowhere.

Unless you find a place that is running a special, or a place that offers free shipping on a certain amount of purchase.

sunshine&bigfoot

I agree, you won't find anything cheaper than forty for shipping unless you purchase over 100 dollars worth, then they might give you free shipping

gulfsurfer101

It's usually around two to three hundred bucks for free shipping. When I buy online I take that into consideration and just go ahead and spend that shipping money on live stock to get free shipping. If you look at it, its like getting something for free since you were gonna pay that money any way and you picked up lots of nice things.

Obsessed Reefer

Also, think about it. How much does your LFS charge? Of course their going to charge more, because you don't pay shipping from them. So if they charge $30 bucks for a clownfish, yea, you can get them for 10 bucks online, but you have to pay shipping online, so it comes out to $50+ for one fish.

Also, think about it. How much does your LFS charge? Of course their going to charge more, because you don't pay shipping from them. So if they charge $30 bucks for a clownfish, yea, you can get them for 10 bucks online, but you have to pay shipping online, so it comes out to $50+ for one fish.

alrite thanks for the replies ill just continue going to the LFS

Archived