Pod Your Reef

Sand to sell from an establised tank?

newbiefishgirl

newbiefishgirl

Hi guys

I am looking for some sand out there... my sand bed could stand to be a little deeper and I would like to introduce some critters from someones tank who has been up and running for awile.

I am in New York. will pay for shipping

anyone have any to get rid of?

bleh. I have had cups shipped overnight and everything was fine. I'd gladly send some from my tank but it is still in the growing stage. Once I do my usual ipsf order, I'll gladly send some out to ya.

we'll figure out a way for you to repay me (wink wink)

Sorry I stepped on your toes, Crak......

I'm just too cheap to spend $$ on overnight shipping of live sand when there's a bunch of people in the area. Hell, if you want to pay for it, I'll ship you some of mine and throw in a few shrooms or something.

Are you looking for a water change as repayment, Crak?

Ken, I've shipped sand twice. Cost all of $5.00 for priority ghetto packaging. Sorry Becks, I shipped out the last of mine a month or so ago. Give me another month or two and I could send more.

newbiefishgirl

Thanks Cajastan!

I was able to get some sent for cost of shipping from someone. But if in a month or two you have some more I would gladly pay you for some....

:)

Remind me in a month or two...I tend to forget things- way too much fun in my youth and now I pay the price.

I'll scoop a little out of each tank, about a cup total for you.

Archived