Coral Vue Hydros

For Sale: CSL Supernova 32w Retrofit Kit

Eclipsed

I am selling a nearly new CustomSeaLife Supernova 32w retrofit kit. I have used the light for a total of 3 days and therefor it is in pristine, barely used condition. I have all original paperwork and packaging. I purchased it for $80 plus the cost of shipping, and will gladly let it go for $60 plus the cost of shipping. If this price seems high to you just make an offer and I'll be more than happy to work something out. My reason for selling is that I recently found out that my college won't allow me to keep the high powered lighting in my dorm room. Everything is still very clean and in perfect condition. It is essentially new. It is a great light that doesn't put off much heat, doesn't require a splash guard because of its moisture resistant end-cap and really brightens up your aquarium! I hate to let it go, but I have no choice. Don't miss out on this great deal! E-mail me with any questions or for additional images at wbvolleyball21@aol.com. Take care!

More info at: http://www.customsealife.com/r_supernova.htm

You guys must be thinking about the CSL 32w retrofit, but that is not the same as the 32w Supernova retrofit kit. There is no way that you can get it for $45 new, it wouldn't go that low at a liquidation sale. The cheapest I've seen it anywhere is $70 plus another $15 for shipping. For anyone that is mislead, you can look up the difference at the customsealife website. I'll give you $65 for the retrofit to include shipping... Thanks!

Hey eclipsed. sorry for any inconvenience, but I can no longer buy your supernova retrofit because I decided that I'm starting up an eclipse 5 gallon hex since it was on clearance at my LFS for $35! plus my friend got me a 15% discount since he works there. again, sorry for backing out, but it's still a great buy and I'm sure you'll sell it to a future happy reefer! jump on it guys!

Archived