Top Shelf Aquatics

Pix of my 25g, still a long ways to go =)

Dennis_said

Dunno where he got them from, but Reef collection had a few of them a few weeks ago.

Oh yeah, Your tank is lookin good...Like the rockwork

Damn I can't stand my rock >.<, the pieces are like big lego blocks...

Hey ~_~, do you remember how much the black clowns were going for at Reef Collection? Were they tank-raised? Everytime they get maxima clams in they're sold out by the time I get around to going there.

Hey hey guys,

Jbass, I got this pair from Johnny, a REALLY nice guy at AQUAPROP.com -- he'll be able to find you most any fish avail! And he's got great prices! Check it out

Jdsabin... yeah, heheh, upgraded already, this is a bad trend for the future :)

Thanks for the complements guys! Got Zoos coming in soon! Might add more rockwork towards the top for more of a mountain look :)

Originally posted by J-Bass

Hey ~_~, do you remember how much the black clowns were going for at Reef Collection? Were they tank-raised? Everytime they get maxima clams in they're sold out by the time I get around to going there.

No idea =]

• 3 weeks later...

NICE.LOVE THE WAY YOU SET UP THE LIVE ROCK.I RECENTLY STARTED MY OWN 25 GALLON TANK.BUT I HAVE ABOUT 50 LBS.OF LIVE ROCK.WHAT ARE YOUR SPECS.MINE HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS NOW.I'LL POST SOME PICTURES WHEN I GET A D. CAMERA.YUP...MINE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO ALSO.GOOD LUCK

Hey hey Liverocker,

I've done a bit w/ the tank as far as rockwork is concerned! I realized how low the rocks were... so I added more, I will post up updated shots soon too ;)

The LR there is about 30lbs, I have about 45lbs now, I think....

250W Mh there w/ the XM

And a bit of other things :) GOOD LUCK w/ your tank, I sure as well will need good luck w/ mine too :)

Really nice... I especially like the rock work, for some reason its perfectly ballanced and looks perfect, your a natural Salt Water version of Takashi Amano... (I hope someone hear knows who he is)

Archived