Top Shelf Aquatics

In tank or HOB Fuge???

armyfishnj

I have been reading about fuges lately and have been wondering if it is best to have one for my 30 long. If so....would an HOB be better or an in tank fuge??? Please help....

are you gonna build a seperate wall? A built in one would be a much cleaner look. I have a DIY HOB fuge but I wish I had a in the tank setup. Looks better and less work.

• 2 weeks later...
ELGORDOINAVW

cool kimura, you sell me your hob and build a new one, win win. i use a aq500 as a fuge. might by one off ebay.

creative concepts

Hello, fuge seekers. I am creative concepts! I build custom refugiums to your specifications at very low prices and that are better than Aquafuges!. My refugiums are hang-on. They come with a built in adjustable overflow box, u-tube & return spouts. They also are not an eyesore because they sit less than 1" above the rim of your tank! Unlike CPR's! All that is needed is a return pump & your light fixture. The Rio 600 or Rio 800 fit nicely and are very inexpensive ($15). The light of choice on these are usually the Jalli 13 watt which fit perfectly on them, others will also do! If you have any questions or need pictures please email me at www.touchofjeff@aol.com Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

"CREATIVE CONCEPTS" I was just wondering if you got my spec's of the custom fuge that I was wanting? Post back if you did, and if you didnt get it I'll give you the spec's again. Thanks

Archived