Pod Your Reef

Check out my new refugium, *pics*

mane3215

I got this guy off of Jeff, a seller from ebay. If you are interested drop me a line and I will give you his addy. Its 18x11x4.5 and is for my 20 long. I am taking it tomorrow to the plastics ships to mod some things, and hope it doesn’t cost me an arm and a leg. First the overflow box is like 3 1/4"x31/4" square, I am going to get it cut back to 3 1/4" long x 2" deep so its not as intrusive into he tank I hope it doesn’t affect its performance, but I don’t think it will. Second the piece that goes over the side of the tank, and then the two "clips" that hold it there are way to deep, like this thing is supposed to be clamped to a 2x4. I am going to get them to saw it back to 3/4" and then put a lip on it 1 3/4" so that 1" is going below the lip to hold this guy to the tank. I think that should be plenty. Once it’s done, I don’t think you will find a better refugium. Oh, I also am going to add 1 more piece of plexi in the tank part so I can have a 4" DSB so I don’t have to worry about it "falling" through the hole and blocking anything, right now I may be able to get by with a 3".

Anyway, here are the pics.

OFC.jpg

FugeBack.jpg

FugeFront.jpg

FugeTop.jpg

Archived