Coral Vue Hydros

what else to feed my clown?

cuteios

Hi guys,

I've noticed that my little clown isn't eating very well and I'm thinking it might be the fish food I bought at the LFS. What's a good diet to feed this sweet little critter. He's so funny when he follows me in his tank. I saw that the LFS guy has some fresh mussels in the tank and the larger fish were eating that...do you think that would work for my little clown? I don't want him to get sick or anything, I definitely don't want him to take a que from nemo like my old blue damsel.

thanks,

The LFS where I bought my clown said that he's been used to eating flake but he would NOT touch it when I tried feeding it to him. I finally ended up getting some frozen brine shrimp and he goes absolutely balistic for it. It's funny to watch him eat it like there's no tomorrow.

westkyracer

Mine eats cotton candy, caramel apples, funnel cakes, and peanuts. Oh you mean the clown in my tank not the cage!!!

Ok it eats flake, pellets, spirulina, and every now and then tries to eat my hand when I put it in the tank.

newbiefishgirl

I know what you mean about the clown following your hand. As soon as mine sees me infront of the tank he thinks dinner time. He eats flake food and frozen brine. Thats his favorite. I have heard it is good to vary their food. healthy I guess.

Personaly I think he would eat a sandwhich if i threw that in there!!!

They are pigs!

Archived