Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My Reef Garden

Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

I've been meaning to put some pics of my main prop tank up for awhile. I'll post equipment specs later.

This tank is 2.5x6' x14" deep. This tank has been setup since February and is really doing great. We recently switched the left light for a 20k bulb by (edit later), because the Aquaconnect 20k we had in there was super yellow.

It was a challenge to keep my fish from blocking the camera since they were so sure I was going to feed them. lol

Any questions are welcome.

P6050221.jpg

P6050222.jpg

P6050208.jpg

P6050210.jpg

P6050211.jpg

P6050213.jpg

Checkerboard wrasse

This guy loves to follow me around when I'm moving frags so he can catch the copepods that don't hide fast enough.

P6050226.jpg

My new ebay frags

P6050206.jpg

Grow baby grow

P6050225.jpg

P6050217.jpg

P6050233.jpg

Obligatory big clam shot ;] Its a squami and its not for sale. lol

P6050231.jpg

P6050241.jpg

gulfsurfer101

Eveything looks really nice in there. I was actually gonna look you up since I got a pm from showjyr telling me you are the person to talk to about getting some nice florida rics. You have anything availible.

that is a frikkin sweet frag tank.

Awesome tank! Do you have high flow over the tiles or just blow them off regularly? How do you clean the tank with it that packed? It is great to see it after drooling over what you have for sale. :P

Reef Goddess

My ebay name is reef-gardener, but I only sell inverts on there now. I'm a sponsor here, with the same name hint hint. ;]

We have really high flow over everything so the tiles don't collect any detritus ever. I still get a bit of detritus buildup under the frag stands where they block the flow and I just have to vacuum it out once a month or so. I also store all my snails, sea cucumbers, and sea hares that I sell online in this tank so between them, the tangs, and the prodibio everything stays really clean.

My dwarf hares love to come out late in the afternoon and chow down on the diatom algae that grows on my frags tiles. They look like a minature herd of sea cows. hehe

Archived