Top Shelf Aquatics

My 10g nano

Kingpin

rite now I have just mixed my salt(IO) and have a pump just to keep some movement. I have bought 10lbs of LS and added it about an inch of carib-sea sp. grade reef sand. thats all i have in my tank now is LS and the carib-sea.

what else should i do next?

-buy LR?

rite now my water is very cloudy, and has stuff flowing in it like molts and stuff.

my LS is from the atlantic and has alot of shells and different sand grain size.

does it sound like a good start?

how long till the sand should settle?

should i put a sponge on pwerhead to collect crap?

im very proud of my 10g w/ the LS i bought from the LFS.i got a starfish, i think is awsome deal buying the LS rather than that bio active.

the sand should settle in a matter of minutes...then just put the Rock right on top of that and your straight

I would put a sponge on the powerhead also so nothing gets sucked in...like a fish

you got a starfish in your live sand! no way that is sweet!

i have this cloud in my tank i not sure what it is. sand is settled out nicely and i have a sponge on my pumps intake. i dont not know how to et rite of it.

i dont run a filter i got PH w/ a sponge though. should i steal one of my filters from my freshy for awhile?(pengiun mini)

i want the cloud gone when i get back from WIS. in 2 days. because i then want to go buy some LR.

Yah, if you are trying to do the "natural" thing and not have filtration attached, then just attach a filter and only put a sponge in it to suck up water, collect crap, and dump water back in

problem should be solved

Archived