Pod Your Reef

sps frags fs bay area ca

cal3v

I'm really interested in the Maxima. But i'm leaning towards the crocea because it doesn't get as big as the maxima. Maxima sure looks nice.

If you still have the clams in a week or two I will buy them from you. Still have to research on the clam husbandry. I also live in the East Bay so I can probably pic up.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't get the clams. My CA levels are too low, dosing with B-ionic now. I'll drop you a message later to see if you still got the clams at a later date when my CA are at proper levels

Hi all I now have some hot pink millepora and turquoise/blue tip formosa frags for $15 each and some purple tip nana for $10 each. Please pm or e-mail if interested. Thanks!

Haha yep things are growing fairly fast in the 40g. Are you using some turbo calcium to bring it up? If you need to bring it up you'll also probably have to bring the alk up unless high alk is making you have low CA.

Hi Roy please check page one for pics, I have some turquoise/blue tip formosa, hot pink millepora, purple tip nana, and maybe a few others as well. Formosa and millepora are $15 each, nana is $10. I could definitely ship if you'd like.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome my fellow pinoy brethren. My tank is ready and waiting for your frags. I might want an extra frag of the hot pink mill. if you have any left.

haha I like your clown. I've got a few frags of the hot pink milli left and also in a week or two the frags will have probably grown a tad too.

Archived