Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Permanent Discount for Nano-Reef Users!

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

After receiving a warm response from the members of this terrific forum we have decided to give nano-reef.com users, a 15% permanent discount on all of our already low priced products. Simply use the code "nano-reef" during checkout to receive the discount.

All the Best,

John Maloney

www.ReefCleaners.org

Elite Twit

This is why John kicks ***. He's on like every forum I frequent, yet he still makes sure to give each forum's members special treatment.

By the way my short codium is looking ridiculous from that little piece I got. i'll send you a pic if you want to check it out.

John, quick question, can mangroves, snails, and hermits survive USPS priority shipping? Or do I need to get USPS Express?

johnmaloney

They can, Express is always better. Hermits don't do so good with Priority. Mangroves do great. Some snails need Express. In all you should choose Express really, unless you are getting some of the hardier snail species like the dwarf cerith, and the nassarius snails only.

Awesome, I'll be ready to add a CUC in about a week, few months Im gonna need to stock the 55. I'll let you know :)

davidr2340
This little discount will come in very handy John... THANKS!!!

Order placed John... I look forward to it!!!

It's has been a pleasure so far!!!

This sucks! I placed an order on the 4th and I didnt know about this! Wanna throw in some freebies on my order to make up for the 15%? lol

johnmaloney

Thanks David!

Matty- We don't do retroactive discounts, otherwise there would be no incentive to give them, as they help with promotions, but give me your order number and I can see what we can do.

eklikewhoa

When is that pink macro gonna be back in stock?

Setting up a little macro tank and wanna get a bit of everything and that pink one is really nice but always out of stock.

What's up with that John?

johnmaloney

It is quite rare, so that has something to do with it. Our patch is pretty large, but we don't want to over collect from it. We actually get a bunch in, and sold a ton of it this week, but it never last longer than an hour or so on our website. Now that I know you want some you will go on the waiting list. PM me everything you want, and I will try to make sure I have some of each as quickly as possible, so we don't have to send it twice.

Also, right now we are low on most macros though, as we have a very large order we are filling to send out to Europe.

• 2 months later...

no to Canada, unless you have an importers license, sorry I would but it would just sit in customs without proper licensing on your end.

No problem, a lot of people have been forgetting, so I figured I would remind everybody.

Thanks!, I made the website myself so I appreciate that. good to see you come around dahlia, must have been the ads I have all over this site :P:)

dahliaheartsyou
Thanks!, I made the website myself so I appreciate that. good to see you come around dahlia, must have been the ads I have all over this site :P:)

hey, I ain't a hater!!!!

:grouphug:

I am starting a biotope, and and that Codium looks delicious!!!

amongst other ones I will be ordering...

I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a reputable place that sells the stuff I need...

then BAM!!!!

thanks!

Archived