Innovative Marine Aquariums

API Saltwater Master Test Kit color cards

wdytat

I have an API Freshwater Master Test Kit, so I'm trying to avoid buying the saltwater kit since it is exactly the same thing. It just has different color cards. Could someone scan the cards for the saltwater kit and send them my way (after confirming the colors are a close match)? Or any ideas on how to obtain these cards?

I found a site with some scans (here), but the colors for the freshwater kit are off, so I assume the saltwater cards are off too.

Thanks!

The Propagator

What did you tell them to get you to send them out to you?

Thats pretty sweet they did that actually !

Used their online form, told them my situation, and never heard back. But about a week later, I received the cards and instruction booklet in the mail.

Nice surprise!

Shadowrider

That was indeed a pleasant surprise and kudos to API for good customer service. Now if they could just make a test tube and cap that doesn't leak when you shake it all would be good.

That was indeed a pleasant surprise and kudos to API for good customer service. Now if they could just make a test tube and cap that doesn't leak when you shake it all would be good.

It's nice to know that it's not just me. Misery loves company.

The Propagator

Got to your local pool supply store and buy a ph and bromine kit in the little blue box.

Its only $2.99 or less and it comes with a dual tube rubber capped tube assy that are AWESOME.

I use it now instead of those crap azz glass tubes that pee on you.

I'll post a pic of them tonight.

Archived