inTank Media Baskets

Sale and coupon code just for us!!!

swordfish

I had been shopping online for a new Coralife Aqualight for a while now and in the process, found webaquatics.com to be one of those places that has EVERYTHING markedly cheaper than most other sites by and large. With sites like this I figure the owner is either smoking crack or they're going out of business, but these guys are legit. In fact I am a little suprised more people here haven't tossed their name around before, but let me be the first.

I ordered a 65 watt 24" Coralife Aqualight from them (hasn't arrived just yet, I have no credit card and have to send money orders by snail mail) and also notified them by e mail of a possible technical issue I thought their site may have been having. Turns out it was nothing serious, but in appreciation of that and my mentioning them here, they are having a sale in our honor. You can order ANYTHING from them through Friday and get 5% off, even if the item is already on sale. Keep in mind they're already giving stuff away almost.

Use the coupon code J050805.

You can also pass that code on to whoever you like, but this is the only place on the web I am posting it. You don't have to be a member of nano-reef.com to take advantage. Also, they have not published this coupon code anywhere themselves, they gave it to me via e mail to spread around to the community.

I have been a regular poster here for months and my only relationship with webaquatics is strictly as a customer. The only thing I am getting out of this is a good vibe and a 5% discount through Friday.

Enjoy the sale. Be well..

Jeff

Thanks for the info Jeff,

Just ordered the 2x40 CSL moonlight hood from them at a great price. There was a problem with their checkout function on their website so I called up and spoke to George the owner who took the order for me. I got the sale price and the 5% off and he gave me an estimated shipping charge which was fair. Real nice guy and personal service.

Archived