inTank Media Baskets

New ro/di unit

matty0206

I just recieved my new ro/di unit today and when I opened the box it was shipped in, the unit was in there wrapped in bubble wrap with no instructions just what I am assuming is the tool to get the canisters off! The tool was on top of the peanuts and the box was ripped on two sides so much that the peanuts were falling out. Do you guys think the instructions or literature fell out? Or is this how they come? It looked like I got it used the way it was packed. Does any one know where I can find some instructions on how to set up? I have nevert had an ro unit before so I am clueless! Here is a pic. Thanks!

001-1.jpg

Goddam windows vista! I hate trying to use pdf files on vista it opens for like 10 seconds and the page goes white!

I saved the file and opened it, when I try to scroll or zoom it closes the window. I am going to try to go to the adobe sight and see if there is a fix or an update!

filefish949

make sure to flush your carbon block and sediment block before you install your RO membrane. once the membrane is in and making good TDS then install your DI resin,

I have never bought a unit from spectrapure but I doubt they do all that prep work for you

you can wipe out your DI fairly quickly with tap water and carbon dust plays hell on a RO membrane

Archived