Pod Your Reef

nanostream bracket

ssirishpride

ssirishpride

hello all. my delema is a simple one. i have a broken beacket for my nanostream. this happened once before and i was contacted by someone that wasable to get me the replacement part. trouble is i can't find they're contact info. anyone know the person to contact?

thanks!

GrandeGixxer

Roger Vitko at Tunze USA should be able to help you out. I don't know if he is on here, but he is RVitko on RC.

HecticDialectics
cool thx again. if ayone else knows more please let me know.

thanks

Nope, that just about covers it lol

If you can't figure out how to PM RVitko, you can always go to the Tunze sponsored forum on RC and just make a post... he'll take care of ya.

This is a very common problem with the Tunze Nanos. The pumps themselves are very well built, but those mounting brackets just aren't strong enough. Luckily, Tunze is known for taking excellent care of their customers. They will hook you up with a new bracket, no doubt.

Roger Vitko at Tunze USA should be able to help you out. I don't know if he is on here, but he is RVitko on RC.

Contact Roger Vitko at this e-mail addy:

Tunze@sbcglobal.net

The early Nano-streams did have problems with the bracket, but as GrandeGixxer stated, they have since solved the problem and the new brackets are much stronger. You can't beat Tunzes' customer support!

Archived